Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A new lake

 On Saturday we braved the gray skies and went to a new lake.  Brian's friend lives on this private lake and invited us to bring our boat out.  Can I just say, it would be super fun to live on your own private lake!!! 

 Darcy says she only wakeboards two or three times a year and in short increments, but I don't believe her.  She looked like she knew what she was doing to me!
 Go daddy, go!! 
 Mark is a slalom skier but I'd say he's got some wakeboarding skills in there too! 
 Darcy and Tyler hanging out in the boat. 

 Although this was a much cleaner lake than the one we usually go to... I still wouldn't recommend drinking it!


 Owen thought it was pretty cool that he could rest his legs on the swim platform. 
 Tyler got this super cool EZ Rider Ski for his second birthday.  He was showing my kids how it works.
 Cute huh??
 I was surprised it didn't take long to convince Owen to give it a try.
 He wasn't interested in standing up but I was super proud of him for riding it. 
 Owen should ride with his dad every time he goes for a tube ride.  It was seriously the best tube ride of his life.  He was actually laughing!  This is a big step up from the tears and requests to be done we are used to! 



 I might have been a little trigger happy with all the photo's, but seriously he loved it. 
 Mark and Tyler
 It was a pretty hot and humid day so Darcy had the good idea to have a little tube ride herself. 
Ellika was saying "my turn, my turn" for the  tube as her eyes were getting heavier and heavier.  Soon enough she couldn't wait any longer and had to take a little nap.

No comments: