Sunday, August 14, 2011

Temple and Hot dogs

 Did you know the Ogden Temple is being gutted?  I mean REALLY gutted and rebuilt???  I knew this awhile ago but it was still really interesting to drive by it and see it happening in real life.  I'm sure there are plans I could look up to see what it is going to look like, but I think I'll just wait and see it with my own eyes when it is completed.  It will be fun to see the finished product. 

 Stacey lives by a very yummy ice cream place.  I can't remember what is was called, but it had options of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato, or combinations of all three.  FUN!  Too bad my children didn't know how to eat their ice cream.  Owen dumped his on the ground about 30 seconds after buying it and Ellika insisted on holding it herself to eat it which would of course led to another one biting the dust so instead of that happening she and I headed to the car to eat mine and Owen learned by watching Kali-the-pro-at-eating-ice-cream how to hold his ice cream, eat it, and not dump it out! 
 Little yummy hot dogs!

 Reason #7 Shannon is the favorite Aunt.... she rolled these two into hot dogs no less than 302 times during our visit!!! 
Think of all the things you can do with your blankie!!  They were hot dogs, super hero's, and playing hide-in-go-seek all with the same thing! 

No comments: