The lake is pretty cold so he also had a full length wet suit on... I'm sure that didn't help with the drag! Doesn't he have great form??!! Hahahah, seriously still laughing.
But he did successfully drop one and skied around the lake. Good job Brian!
Shannon jumps!!
Ellie overheard Brian say something about his superman suit and she couldn't stop calling him superman. It was pretty cute.
We got back to Brian's parents house and had a gathering of extended family for dinner/dessert. It was fun to see everyone and spend the time relaxing and enjoying one another's company.
Here's the reason Stacey wasn't able to come to the cabin! Isn't she a cute pregnant lady though?

The kids table (or cooler!)
I realize I should have been closing my eyes too, but is this not the cutest thing???
Yummo!!
It was great weather while we were there and the best part of all were no mosquitoes in Utah!!
This happy couple welcomed their second baby girl, Jetta, to their family two days after we got back to MI!















2 comments:
Your pictures make me miss the cabin so bad!!! I really wish we could have gone with you. Thanks for posting the pregnant pictures. I'm sure one day we will want to look back at those.
See you at christmas? Its only four months away...
Kevin said. "oh no. Owen is going boating without me?!"
Post a Comment