Ellika had a thing for Woody and Jessie on our trip so of course they got to come swimming too.
Not sure what was so funny, but something sure did make everyone laugh.
Owen can sometimes be the sweetest brother. He was helping Ellie into the pool.
He was playing hide-in-go-seek.... it makes me laugh every time!
Reason #2 Shannon's the favorite Aunt- she blows bubbles and bubbles and bubbles all the while getting bubble juice all over her and she does it with a smile on her face!
Now this was a COOL bubble gun.
They were huge bubbles!
Doesn't this picture just make you happy and want to run around outside??!
Reason #3: She plays on the slide with them!!
I am so lucky to have such great sisters-in-law! I hope they know how much I like them and look up to them and want to be like them. I am super lucky to have married into such a great family! Kali even got to stay the night a couple nights. FUN!! And they had matching Tinkerbell Jammie's!!!
There is no denying there is love in this little group!

















1 comment:
Thanks Angie! We think you are awesome and love having you as a sister-in-law. Come back soon because we miss you!!
Post a Comment