Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pinata!!!

 Finding a place to hang the pinata is almost as interesting as watching everyone hit it!  Hanging it from the second story window seemed to work this year!
 Ellika is the youngest and so got to go first.  She needed some help but overall not too bad.
 Owen is the youngest of the  boys so he got to go first too.  He had a much better swing this year!!
 It didn't quite make it to the older cousins, but they still had bags ready to fill!
 Watching the fun.

 Owen didn't hesitate at all this year getting the candy.  I was hoping he would pick out all the chocolate treats!


I played a game with my nieces and nephews called Quelf (I think).  It is a really silly game that makes you laugh and feel a little foolish but since everyone else is doing something equally foolish it's totally fun! 
It was also a little loud!  This could be why Ellika didn't go to sleep until midnight this night!!

No comments: