Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Horseshoes and Volleyball

 Brian rocks at horseshoes.  I seriously had no idea.  He won almost every game he played in and he played for like four hours!  I think we might be installing a horseshoe pit in our backyard!  It was fun to watch them all play.  I think there is actual skill involved and they all got pretty good at it.
 Scott and Brian played against each other the most. 

 And then they recruited Kelly and Ryan to join them.  Nothing like a little brother-in-law competition for family bonding!

 We loved all the play equipment this place had for us.  Perfect for all ages!

 She loved playing outside.  Her face was soooo dirty!
 Grandpa teaching everyone how to yoyo like a pro.
 Jentry and Ellika in a friendly game of tether ball.
 And then it was time for volleyball!!!  Cooper
 Kassidy
 Brylee
 Kyler
 Brylee
 Grandpa

 Jeff
 Jayci
 This side of the net was looking directly into the sun.  Fashion took a backseat as Jeff wore my shades!
 Jayci
 Jeff
 Kassidy
 Cindy and Jeff
And Jentry enjoying the game from the sidelines. 

No comments: