Having a screen printing and embroidery business comes in handy when you need 30 plus family reunion shirts!!! And having designer in the family too! Bonus!
The lodge was about 30 minutes away from Park City so we decided to spend a day "in town". We all started off at the Utah Olympic Park. It was pretty cool. We were able to watch some ski jumpers practice, AMAZING, and then we all walked around the museum together.
Brynli and Kailee
Tammy LOVES museums. This was probably her favorite part of the reunion. Oh wait a minute, there was also shopping. THAT was probably her favorite part!!!
I thought this painting was really neat, but since I like to have people in my pictures I called over one of my nieces and then before I knew it all the girls that were around jumped on board. I loved it!
They even wanted to include Ellie. Aren't they sweet!!! Kennedy, Kyler, Kassidy, Brylee, Brekyn, Kailee, and Brynli.
Kyler and Grandpa
Tammy and Grandpa checking out the evolution of the ski.
Brylee, Jhett, Jayci
Fancy bobsledders
Who looks the best...... Kassidy
Kennedy
Angie
Kyler
Owen
or Brian?????
5 Man Bobsled
4 Man Bobsled
2 Man Bobsled
This made me laugh. I promise we all like each other and we were all enjoying ourselves but when I looked over at everyone this is what they looked like. So I might have made them pose...
But doesn't this look more like what a fun family vacation should look like?? After the museum my little family headed to Cafe Rio and then back to the lodge, everyone else did a little back to school shopping.

























No comments:
Post a Comment