And so our two week vacation pictures begin!! We had such an awesome time and of course I photographed almost every minute of it..... I know I take a lot of pictures!! We flew in a couple days before Brian which turned out really well because we got to spend a lot of time with Utah Kali, one of Owen's new favorite people. It turns out that Utah has splash parks too!!! Who knew??!! Of course they are still a little behind on the number of parks they have, but I'll give them a break on that. We went to this one early so it wasn't that crowded and we taught the Utahan's (is that a word?) all about the benefits of having buckets at the splash park. Way more fun!
Kali was a little hesitant at first as it was a little chilly, but it didn't take too long before she was filling up her bucket and dumping it out on Shannon's feet like the other two!
You'll be seeing a lot of these two. They were best buds!
Shannon is seriously the favorite Aunt. And I have lots of reasons/proof... Reason #1 She laughed when the kids poured super cold water on her feet instead of complaining or telling them to go somewhere else.
Laying out in the sun to warm up and get dry... so cute.
We adults stuck to the shad and had our own supply of pretty good snacks.
Our day at the splash park was followed by lunch at Cafe Rio (a staple when we go visit) and a tasty treat at Farr's Fresh with Brian's cousin Jodi and her cute kids. This was followed up by our pool party. Pictures coming up next!


















No comments:
Post a Comment