I had never heard of Toad's before but my mother-in-law (I think) had some tickets to use and was nice enough to share them with us. It was such a fun evening!
I wanted to get one of the three of them with Ellika actually looking at the camera so this was Owen holding a place for her.... but she wasn't into it.
Reason #4: She will take any of her nieces and nephews to do anything they ask to do. In this case it was a ride on the Go-Kart!!!
Unkie Martin!! Kali was lucky enough to go with him.
Ellie had to stay with mom. She was bummed out!
But did enjoy watching them race around and around.
Reason #5: She let Owen demand to go faster and faster!
After pizza and go-karts it was time for mini golf. This was Owen's first experience with golfing. I think he really liked it.
His tactic was to hit the ball at the beginning and then walk it up to the hole and tap it in. He amazingly got it in every time! He was so proud of himself!!
Martin showing off the right form.... or something like that :)
I was impressed with 9 mo. pregnant Stacey's golfing ability!!
I just thought this was a cute picture.
While waiting for everyone else to actually play the game right, these two just wanted to climb on all the rocks.
Hahahahaha... I know I shouldn't have included this one for the sake of not embarrassing Owen later in life, but how could I not??? I didn't realize I had taken the picture at this exact moment until after the fact. As you can imagine we headed towards the bathroom shortly after this photo was taken!
And Reason #6: Owen feels completely comfortable with Shannon enough that he doesn't care that I am nowhere in sight and she taught him the fine golfing skills he needed!



















No comments:
Post a Comment