Monday, August 29, 2011

Tether Ball Anyone??

 When was the last time you played tether ball??  Me... probably 1st grade and then I realized I wasn't very good at it!  What a funny sport.  I played a game against Brian and my brother Jeff said it looked like a sixth grader taking advantage of a 1st grader (yep I was that bad and yep Brian didn't go easy on me!!!)  But we all had a good time playing and especially watching other people play!
 Grandpa vs. Colter

 Jack and Owen cheering everyone on before their own match.



 Yay!!!  The best part is that they both thought they won.  How fun is that?
 Grandpa had to rest after his game.

 Jentry had her own game.

 And horseshoes.  Have you ever actually PLAYED horseshoes??  I hadn't, and that's why Colter and I played with our own rules. 


 Races.  These kids raced back and forth across the volleyball court.  Great way to get some exercise and energy out!!
 Ummm.... looks like we're going to have to practice a little before Owen's  first official race!!

 She's clearly running "super fast"!
 Brady vs. Jeff.... one of the most intense games of tether ball I've ever seen.  One of them even knocked the ball clear off!!!  Luckily we were able to put it back together



 Very serious....
 Ok, maybe not!




Loved these little chairs.  They were just the right size!!! 

No comments: