There have been heat advisory's all over the place lately so we decided to go somewhere to cool off... the beach! I think we even went on a record setting day. I was surprised by how comfortable sitting by the water would be with a nice breeze and how few people were there. We practically had the beach to ourselves the first couple of hours. It was great and the kids loved it... I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.....
The mom's sat right here on the grass and the girls loved playing right in front of us with their sand buckets. It was great!
Notice his long hair! Here's a heads up... it won't be there in the next post!
Running down the beach!
I wanted one with all six kids but Brooklen was having way too much fun with his sand bucket.
They thought putting sand on each other was the funniest thing ever.
We are definitely going to go again when we get back from vacation!!!

































1 comment:
You got such good pictures! I especially liked how you made the beach look so geese-poop free! Now that's talent. Can't wait for you to get back so we can go again!
Post a Comment