A neighboring city puts on a Mud Day every year at a large park. We went last year and had a great time. Owen was looking forward to going again. I was a little nervous when we arrived and saw the crowd though. There was the same amount last year but there were several smaller mud puddles around the area that we played in. This year they didn't exist, so if the kids wanted to play they had to fight off some people...
And they didn't even hesitate to go for it!!!!
B was definitely the leader. I would say he had the most fun!
This is the best "before" shot I got of them. Notice you can still see the color of their clothes!
Some of our friends that came were not quite as excited about getting muddy. I think it was just a little overwhelming for them with all the people. I have a feeling if they go next year both kids would dive right in!
It was so fun watching these kids just play!! And get progressively muddier as the afternoon went on!
He decided to go for a swim. Rachie would be so proud!
Can you spot the kids we know???
Ellika was not as much of a fan as I thought she would have been. She didn't like walking in the mud and wanted me to hold her the whole time. Oh well, maybe next year she'll like it!
Friends don't let friends miss out on all the fun!!!
Love those bum cheeks!!!
I would say the day was a success!!! There were firemen there to hose down all the participants. We didn't stay for that but instead I stripped off their muddy clothes, put clean clothes on them and told them not to touch anything in the truck on the way home! And boy was our bathtub nasty when they got out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment