Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekends of fun

 These kids are growing up to be great boaters!  They watch the wakeboarder and cheer really loud for them... REALLY loud!


 Lunch break... do you see a pattern here? 




 I love this picture.  Our friends are so wonderful with our children.  We are really lucky to have so many great people in our lives.
 We were really lucky this weekend to get to take the boat out on Friday night and Saturday morning.  And Friday night we had an adult only boat... I think I was the biggest fan of that!  But it was so relaxing and so much fun.  I might have to do it again!

 This was Tony riding his new board... pretty impressive huh!
 And this is only Adrienne's third time behind the boat.  Way impressed with how quickly she learned!!

 You would think that after doing this for the past 10 years I should be able to keep the board flat... oh well, it gives me a reason to keep going and keep trying!!

 Loved the sunset.  Being on the lake in the evening is seriously calming. 
 Oops... apparently these are way out of order.  These next few are from Sat. again.  Doesn't Owen look like he owns the place? 
 Owen doesn't love the tube.  I actually make him do it with me at least one time every time we go out.  So of course on Saturday we decided not to bring it because we didn't plan to stay out as long and wouldn't you know he tells Brian he is excited to ride the tube... what????  And he was sad when I told him we didn't bring it.  I suggested that we ask Ryan if we could use his and he thought that was a good plan.  So during our lunch break the boys got in the tube and Bibe would push them out and then pull them back in.   I think this was his best tube ride yet!! 
 Clearly these are not boating pictures.  But I thought they were so wonderful and I love this little family so much, I thought I would post them.  See Rach doesn't only take pictures of my family!!!  

1 comment:

shannon m said...

I love Brian's sunglasses, and I can't wait to see you guys in just a few days!