On Saturday morning we headed out to the lake (I know, you're shocked!). Aren't these two handsome boys!
The engine was a little loud for this little one!
She's not too phased by it anymore.
Riley
Brian
Angie
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
Riley
Love this picture of Brian and Ellika
Just having a little lunch break.
Ryan was taking a picture of Michelle doing a cannonball. Not sure how the picture turned out, but he should be careful with that camera. Lakes are not good for camera's!
Emily was the worried one here!
Ellika's first tube ride!!! She actually really liked it. I was surprised. She jumped right on and said she wanted to go faster. Oh to be the second child!
I took the boys next.
Emily entertained Ellie
Then it was Riley's turn.
Boating can be hard work!
1 comment:
Boating success! We had so much fun and if you ever want to invite us again we would totally be up for it!!
Post a Comment