Wow... seriously a weekend of fun! And here we are to the actual 4th of July. The day started out with a trip to the lake with some of our best buddies.
It got a little long for these two girlies!!
And the day ended with these three going off the tube!!! Oops!!! I think the picture was taken right before they all got wet!
After boating we came home to clean the boat and get the house ready for a BBQ. Shouldn't you always have a BBQ on the 4th. It seems un-American not too.
Finally a party that I planned that didn't rain!! We could actually all be outside.
Even "Big Belle" got to come to the party. Belle is Ellika's favorite princess right now.
H was feeding Ellika her cupcake and of course Ellika was loving it!!!
And for a closer look!
So lovable!!
The boys.
The girls.
Since my children have never seen fireworks in real life (I know sad huh?!) I let Owen do some sparklers. He thought they were awesome and asks to do them every night.
What boy does not like fire??
Garrett was the hero since he was lighting them all.
Here is the morning after our busy, busy fun weekend!!!
Can't wait to plan something else so fun!!
1 comment:
I agree...what is the 4th without a bbq? I can't wait to see your kids (and you guys too). Ellika is looking so grown up! I hope Kali will play with her!
Post a Comment