Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July Weekend!!!

 These pictures are a little out of order... but Saturday after boating all day Rachie invited Owen to go to Cars 2 in 3D at the IMAX.  He was excited and all ready to go with his Cars 2 Gummies in hand, but fell asleep about 3 minutes into their drive.  Luckily it was a 30 min. drive so he could charge up for the show.
 This was his first experience  at an IMAX and Rach said he was totally scared when they turned off all the lights and showed what the speakers could really do... you know, the really loud part before the movie starts.  Apparently he caused quite the scene with some terrified sobbing. Luckily, the Disney Castle and Woody came on to save the day.  Rach said as soon as he saw that he was hooked and sat on her lap the entire show engrossed with the movie.  Thanks for being his first date Rach!!
 I loved having the 4th of July fall on a Monday.  It was party weekend!!!  We started earlier in the month with our American Swim Wear Collection.  Aren't they super cute???



 Lounging pool side.
 Ellie does so great swimming.  She is really good to wear her life jacket and likes to let go of my hands and swim by herself.... don't be fooled though, by herself is still less than 2 feet away from me!!  But she loves the water and doesn't mind a bit if her face gets wet or if she goes under water.  I love that!
 Friday night of the weekend we headed to Concert in the Park in Plymouth.  A favorite summertime activity.  Ellie and I like to play this little game, I buy a soda and try to keep it from her and she does everything she can to get it.  Sounds fun huh!  Here was one of my hiding places and her skillful search for it.
 Yep, she got it. 

 We are always in good company when we go out on the town.  This evening it was with Tony and Kourtney and Rachie...
 Michelle and Ryan...
 Owen with his favorite person in the whole world...
 And Bibe.
 Owen decided he wanted to take a couple pictures with my camera.  He's actually getting pretty good at getting heads in the pictures!
 Well, maybe not ALL the head!

 Owen caught her in the act!!!
 I had to include this picture because I think it's so funny how little hair she has and yet I am going to have to cut off this little tail she has in the back! 
Not terribly flattering, but I was there too!! 

No comments: