Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sprinklers with friends!!

 Our friends got to come over the other afternoon.  We had about an hour to play so we thought getting all wet and playing in the water would be a GREAT idea!!  It was so fun to watch them.  They seriously love each other and I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!

 PS... sidewalk chalk and sprinklers is not that great of an idea.  The chalk got all wet and soggy.  But they did love washing it off with their buckets of water. 
 She loves putting her hands in her pockets. 
 "Hey Brooklen, what-cha doin'?"

 Giving himself a foot bath. 
 "You say something to us?"
 Cute girl. 
 She wanted to fill up her bucket but wasn't sure she wanted to get wet.

 The boys were super excited when the real sprinklers came on! 
I'll probably say this 100 times but I seriously love summer. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have such a fun time checking out your blog because I am in total love with Owen's facial expressions!!! He is such an animated little guy and I love love love it! Adorable kiddos!