Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One on One Time

 With Owen being at school all day, Ellika and I have been able to spend some quality one on one time together.  It's funny that with your first child you are always doing fun stuff just the two of you and then you have a second and there doesn't seem to be much time for just the two of you.  It's been fun spending time with just her. 
 There is this really awesome park not far from our house and close to the school that we have been to a lot.  It has a big pond to feed the ducks and a path that goes all they way around it, there's two big play area's, a miniature golf course, and an indoor swimming pool.  This is actually where Owen has his swimming lessons.  They walk from the school, through the park, to the pool. 
There are lots of fun things to play on, but Ellika's favorite by far, are the swings.  She calls these the High Swings because I can push her high and I don't worry about her falling out of them.  She's a crack up!

No comments: