Thursday, April 12, 2012

Barleylands

 This was our second outing at a super fun place called Barleylands.  It has a mixture of farm animals and kids play yards as well as some cute shopping/crafty places.  We were invited to go with two of Owen's classmates, Hudson and Sam.  They each have younger sister's who are Ellika's age so it is fun for everyone!
 This is the Big Bouncy Pillow.   It is usually our first place to head when we get there.  And it can be a workout for me too! 
 Scarlett and Ellika
 Owen likes to race across the top and then slide down the side.
 I love her little face!!!
 Then we head to the gun room.  These are air guns that shoot out soft yellow balls at each other.  There are 5 guns on each side and you try to get each other!
 I love that even Ellika can do it!
 The boys loved it the most though!


 Ellie got a little bored!  But then we moved on to the big slides and she could have stayed there all day.  In fact, we bought a season pass and have been back several times.  It's a great bribery tool!!
And here is my Easter tree I made at my first Relief Society Mtg.  Of course, I don't have a cute vase to put it in, but I made do with a plastic water pitcher!  The twigs were from a tree in our backyard.  They looked great the first two days and then started to sag a bit after that!

No comments: