Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

 Coloring some Easter Eggs!  We even had a Princess with us :)  Interesting that all of the eggs in the grocery stores are brown.  I guess it depends on the bred of chicken.  It made coloring them interesting.
 I think the dye we used was a couple years old and I'm pretty sure I bought in on clearance so needless to say, some of the colors weren't quite as potent as they should have been!
 For instance, the green didn't work so well!

 But we did manage to make some pretty eggs for the Easter Bunny.  And the brown was actually a fun twist!  Notice, the princess wasn't quite as happy about the whole night as she should have been!

 The Easter Bunny left Owen a note that he could read all by himself telling him that he hid the eggs with a fun bag to find.  So the search was on!

 And the treasure!!! 

 Mmmmmm, chocolate!
 New Easter Clothes!!



 Happy Easter everyone!!
 Owen drew a volcano on the white board and asked that we take a picture of it and send it to Grandma!! 

 On Monday we spend the entire day unpacking boxes.  I don't even know if I showered that day (my guess is no!) so about 5:30 or so in the evening we decided to get out of the house and go for a walk.  We walked up to the High Street and ordered Pizza Hut Pizza for dinner.  I love the kids outfits (Ellika is wearing her Cinderella dress).  It makes me look like such a great mother :)
Hahahah.... but at least we got the house unpacked!!

No comments: