Brian was the first to celebrate his birthday in England. We went to the store and found a cake mix, frosting, balloons, and candles. About 30 minutes before Brian was coming home I realized we didn't have any matches. Seriously, the things we take for granted! So we took the risk and drove to the little co-op grocery store that has only 5 parking spaces out front. Luckily right as I was pulling in a car was leaving. I have no idea how people just run to get something quick here. Anyway, I was able to find matches and we had a great party!
Ellika was loving the party!
Hope he made a wish!!!
This says 38.... thought I better explain. It's about the best cake decorating I can do :)
The kids were excited to hang up balloons and make a birthday card for Dad. They then played with the balloons for two weeks afterwards!!
Silly faces...
I think Brian was actually pleased with his presents this year! It's always hard to find something for him.
And Happy Birthday Kisses from Ellie.
No comments:
Post a Comment