We have been so blessed to have made some friends here with some of the kids in Owen's class. It really has turned out to be a blessing that he started school as soon as he got here. A little hard on him, but I'm glad he was willing to take one for the team (like he really had the choice!). Anyway, it's still Spring Break and so we were invited to go to this place last Friday for a fun play day. It was the perfect thing to do for the day. All the rides were just the right size for my kids and the weather turned out to be great.
Cutie Hudson and his little sister Scarlett.
The train was a big hit!
And the horse races.
The Three Little Pigs
Owen loved climbing to the top of this hill and then running down... until of course he fell and then he wasn't interested anymore.
I should really consider getting a small trampoline for Ellika. She would have stayed her ALL day!
This is where the boys were while the girls jumped. A massive blow up slide.
And then there were the indoor toys. Ellika would go up and down this slide and then come and give me "five" EVERY TIME. It was cute.
Giving me "five"
Put some kids in front of me with a camera and I'm bound to have them make faces at the camera. They seem to like that better than just saying cheese. Hudson is too much of a happy boy to make a mad face! Of course my kids have it down!!
Silly face
And then the happy faces.
Back to the Merry Go Round (aka carousel)
Cute little tractor rides.
I think all their faces are funny.
We've watched a lot of the Disney Sing A Long Princess Songs so this picture reminds me of Snow White's song... "I'm Wishing... for my prince to come"
And the biggest hit was the roller coaster. I was really surprised neither of my children were scared to go on it. Hudson was a little nervous so I held his hand. His mom and sister were a couple seats in front of us (obviously she took the picture). All kids had big smiles on their faces as we went on this ride.
My kids loved it so much they wanted to go again!! I love their facial expressions.
And Ta-Da we are home. We were gone nearly all day and had lots of fun and we hope to go back another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment