Saturday, July 21, 2012

Olympics Day at School

 It's very fun for the kids to have non-uniform days at school.  They only have a few of them.  This day they were having Olympics Day and each child got to come dressed in their country's colors.  We are quite lucky that our country and the country we live in, have the same color.  We could support both!

 Ellika and I dressed up in Red, White, and Blue too!

 They had lots of events and booths at school that the kids could participate in and lucky parents, each child was able to take home a blower!  And a party hat with a few other favors, but the blower was definitely the favorite... and the loudest!



 That night the Mum's from Owen's class got together at a local pub for drinks.  It's apparently a tradition.  For some reason everyone was suppose to do this goofy pose.  This is me with Marina.
 Gemma (one of the nanny's) and Jenny
 Anna and Maria with another mom from the other class (I don't know her name)
Martine (another nanny) and Allison.   It was fun to get and and have some fun with these ladies without kids interrupting!  Although I am way too old for pubs.  The music was so loud I could hardly talk to anyone and I think I was the first to leave around 10:30.. my friend Gemma stayed until 2:00 am.  Yea, I'm old!

No comments: