Brian was lucky enough to get to go to Wimbledon with some co-workers this year so we decided we should have some fun too. I took the kids to Barleylands. Almost the same thing!
Why do kids prefer to walk UP the slide then use the safe stairs?
They were the only kids there for awhile and discovered the swinging ropes. They both thought it was very cool to swing over the ropes.
I have video of Ellika doing it, you'll have to take my word for it that it is very funny.
So fun to have the place to ourselves!!
Brian was able to watch Federer vs. Djokovich and he took a picture of Serena William's forehead. He said it was really cool to be there and we'll have to try to go next year together. Of course, I will just be asking him who's winning the whole time because I've never learned how they keep score in tennis!
He was pretty proud of himself for being able to see Serena Williams... well at least the top of her head and her pink headband. 10 points if you're able to see her!!
It was my newest nephew's blessing at the beginning of the month. We were not able to make it. But my niece sent me a picture of some of my family. Jeff, Cindy, Mom, and Christy. Wish we could have been there.
And then isn't this a super cool photo of my nephew who is on a mission in the mountains of Peru? He's taking the scripture, "Feed my sheep" quite literally!
I am lucky to be working with the Young Women in church right now. I love it because it gives me an excuse to make all the wonderful things I see on pinterest and I don't have to eat them all by myself! These were very yummy Nutella Rice Krispies.
Here are three of my active five out of the total 10 young women in our ward. We might be few in numbers, but they are all super cute and nice girls!!


No comments:
Post a Comment