The day after we returned from Wales, I met one of the Young Women councelors at the church to clean out the Young Women's cupboard (it's really a closet, but they don't call them closets here). Owen was still out of school, so he and Ellika got to come too. We had been there for about 30-45 minutes, when the Bishop arrived to check on something. My kids already love the Bishop, but their feelings for him were cemented this day when he filled up the Bouncy Pillow that had been used a couple days before for the Ward Jubilee Celebration and was drying out inside the building, just for them!!
They were in Heaven and jumped for the next 2 hours while we finished cleaning out the closet... there was a ton of stuff in there and I don't think it has been cleaned out for quite some time!
Anyway, I was grateful for the Bishop for providing entertainment for my kids!! He seriously is that awesome.
1 comment:
I agree. What an awesome thing to let your kids do. They look like they were in heaven!
Post a Comment