Owen and Ellie helped me decorate cakes to celebrate their wonderful dad!!! I found the basketball cake idea on Pintrest (my new favorite addiction). However, they used a bag of Reeces Pieces and since you can't find those anywhere in the UK I had to buy 3 grab bags of M&M's and seperate out all the orange and brown ones :) I really needed 4 bags though to make it as cute as the sample was, so don't look too close! And since we had all those extra M&M's, Owen came up with the idea to do the other half of the cake with a Y for BYU. I helped him with the Y and he and Ellie had fun doing the rest.
I found the saying on Pintrest too and thought it was so cute... Dad A son's first Hero A daughters first love. That should be on his pillowcase :)
Happy Father's Day Brian!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment