Oops. I hit a parked car. Yep. I did. You see right above the wheel? That was the damage to his car and below on my car is a very nice red scrape all along the passenger side of my car. The roads here are very narrow and if there are no yellow lines on the road than you can park there. So if there are cars parked in your lane you have to go around them, which is fine unless there is a car coming the other direction and then you have to move out of their way. So I was attempting to pull in front of this car to move out of the way for the van to get passed and I misjudged the width of my car (terribly). Then in my nervousness I wrote a note with my name and number for the guy and I accidentally left out one of the digits in my 11 digit number. When he finally got a hold of me that night, he said he had already called 20 people!!! I felt double bad!! But he was really nice and thankfully our insurance paid for everything. Apparently the price goes up if there's another accident.
Ellika was with me when I hit the car and a few days later she said, "I hope you don't hit any cars today". Me too, Ellika, me too!
I just love this picture. Brian off to work and Owen off to school. My boys.
And then my sweet little girl. Super sweet when she's sleeping! Of course this was how I found her right before we had to leave to pick up Owen from school. And of course it was POURING rain outside. Such an unpleasant way to wake up!
No comments:
Post a Comment