Playing around with Instagram on my new IPhone. The kids were riding bikes and scooters in the driveway while I was trying to clean and organize the garage.
Milking the cow and Barleylands
Owen came up with his own sentences for the white board and I only had to help him with a few of the spellings. I'm so proud of him!
I have recently been introduced to the Drama Series Downton Abbey and highly recommend it to anyone!! Season 3 starts up in September and I can't wait.
Ellie, who is not yet 3, and her friend Cara, who is already 4! And no, it's not the camera angle, Ellie really is bigger than Cara!!
My first night out at a Young Women's activity and Ellika ran into the wall!!! Look at the bump on her head. I'd like to say this is her f irst time doing it but..... that wouldn't be telling the truth!! Poor girl.
While I took Owen to a birthday party of his classmate, Ellie got to spend the afternoon at the park with her Dad. He introduced her to the cafe and the ice cream cones.... no wonder he's the favorite parent!!
Ellie in her new pajama's from Rachie!!!
1 comment:
Just caught up on your blog! Wow- it is so interesting! Your life is so exciting. Glad everything is going well for you in England.
Post a Comment