Friday, May 11, 2012

Expat Easter Party

 There are several families here with Ford that have been here for various amounts of time.  It is nice to have other American families to talk with and that have experience living here.  One of them put together a website that connects all of the families together and they plan different events.  They did an Easter party a couple weeks after Easter.  It was a good opportunity to put some faces with some of the names that I have heard.  Everyone brought food to share and then just visited....
 and the kids went wild with the balloons!!!!

 It was raining outside so the planned Easter Egg Hunt had to be held inside the hall.  It made looking for Eggs a lot easier!!! 
 I felt guilty because I didn't have any plastic Easter Eggs to take to the party but there were lots, so I let me kids each find three.  They were totally happy with that!! 
 For some crazy reason I volunteered to help with some games.  I did super simple ones, like Musical Eggs (chairs) and the Easter Bunny says.  It seemed to keep a few of the kids happy for a minute. 

My kids were happier coloring pictures than playing the games I brought.   Good times. 

No comments: