We didn't waste a lot of time getting back into the swing of things when we got back from vacation. (We knew we only had a few weeks left of summer!). We took a little trip to the zoo one day with friends. Loved it. Ellie and Owen watching the seals swim around next to the polar bears. Pretty sure they were in different water!
If you look closely you can see the giraffes and there might be a zebra and ostrich in there too.
And after all of 20 minutes the kids decided they needed a snack!
Look, A baby elephant!! Isn't it cute!!!
Isaac, Owen, Brooklen, and Cali
Ellika wanted to be on too, but by then Isaac had had enough!
We stopped for our real lunch break. Ellika had a white shirt on and I brought chocolate milk for her. Those two thing don't mix well so I opted for one at a time! Next time maybe I'll bring a bib; that seems more modest!
Does anyone else thing of "Rob and Big" when they see these two together?? I guess good friends come in all sizes!! They do love each other.
All the kids were excited to have their faces painted! Owen kept asking me (like every two minutes!), "Are my whiskers still on??"
Ellie and Cali discovering the birds
Art projects.
Ellie and Hurley were laying on the floor with their markers and papers. I was a little late to get a picture of both of them.
Tunnels are awesome.
And this thing was also a huge hit. You put the ball in the hole and it comes out the bottom. A simple concept but fascinating to watch if you are four and under!
Now this is a cool climbing wall!
I love all of these kids!!
The zoo just wouldn't be the same without our friends!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment