Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crazy Michigan Weather!

 60% chance of rain couldn't stop me from wanting to take the boat out.  I know our days are coming to an end so when  I looked at the sky and it wasn't raining, I said let's go! 
 Our goal is to have Adrienne crossing the wake before we put the boat away!!
Perferrably standing up!!!

 



 These silly boys entertain themselves pretty well.  A couple McDonalds toys and they are ready to go!

 Rob has taken some lessons from Brian and now flies up and over the wake!
 So after me, Adrienne, and Rob took our turns and the rain was going from light little drops to DOWNPOUR we decided we should call it a day and take the boat out.  There were gray skies everywhere we looked and the weather reports still showed 50% chance of rain all day.  So while we were getting everything out of the boat the kids (especially Ellika!)  had a blast in rain puddles!!
 I love how Brooklen is jumping!


 About 30 minutes after leaving the lake it was sunshine..... HOT, SUNSHINE!!! It was killing me.  So instead of letting the beautiful day go to waste we decided to take a family bike ride.  This was a first since Owen has just recently started liking his bike.



The day was a little different than I had planned, but we were still able to enjoy the day as a family and that probably is the most important thing of all. 

No comments: