The weather has turned cold early here (even for Michigan) so we have had to adjust our activities. Now is the time to head in doors. One of our favorite places is the Mall Playcenters. We had to go to AA for a Dr. appointment so we stopped off to play for a bit.
We are doing preschool a little differently this year. Instead of doing a rotating in-home preschool like we have done in the past, I ordered the Learning Box Curriculum (still love it!) and he and I are working on it in the afternoons while Ellie is napping. I really like this set up. And to keep him socially engaged he is in a rotating playgroup two days a week for 2 1/2 hours. It's perfect!
Ellie did wake up while we were still working this day, so she got to play too.
Another indoor activity we get to do now is to head to McDonalds. This is way more fun when we are meeting friends there, which we were this day. We had a little extra time before we were to head out so I took a couple pictures just for fun.
Pretty cute kids, I'd have to say.
What? Doesn't everyone dress in heels and pearls for McDonalds?!
We had our annual Stake Labor Day Picnic as well. It was fun to see lots of people and even meet a few new ones. Brian participated in the football games.... I stood by the sidelines and froze! It was so cold this day!
Owen and Ellie cheering him on!!
Owen and his friend Russed grabbed a couple jerseys out of the bin and put them on. They were a little big for them but they loved feeling part of a team. They made friends with an older couple who were flying this super cool flight. They loved helping and watching it go up in the air.
He was seriously so proud of what he was doing and told us all about it on the way home.

















No comments:
Post a Comment