Friday, September 9, 2011

The Princess of Canton

 Ellika now walks around pointing to herself and saying, "I a princess!"  What have we done?  She asks for her princess crown as soon as she wakes up in the morning and wears it all day long.  It's pretty cute.


 Did I mention in the last post how much she loves her Tangled book?  She does!
 I love it when he pulls out his goggles!!!
 "Come swim with me!"  She can be pretty determined when she puts her mind to something!
 My little swimmer
 Afton and her family came to  play too.
 Shortly after they woke up in the morning.  Princess crown and breakfast.  Two most important parts of the day. 
 Another day of swimming!  We usually need a little snack while enjoying the sun.


 Dumping the water out is like the coolest thing ever.

 Isn't she a cute little Baywatch Beauty!

 Three little friends

 The boys hanging out in the pool and....
 The girls hanging out.  The moms were enjoying one another's company in the shade!
 Day 3 or 4 of crown wearing!
 Off for a little walk around the neighborhood.

Two funny, funny kids!!

No comments: