Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Real Christmas Eve


 We made it to Idaho for Christmas Eve and were very when all the families started arriving.  I seriously LOVE my family.  I wish we could all be together more often but I just try to focus and enjoy the time we have together.   Of course Grandma had sugar cookies ready to go and when the Hawkers got there we put them to work frosting and decorating with M&M's and Skittles.  Yummy!
 I really wish I lived closer to all the cousins because there would be so many babysitters!!!  And my kids seem to really love their cousins. 
Jentry and Owen playing Tic-Tac-Toe
 Jayci helping to get dinner ready.
 Uncle Jeff and Ellie looking through the Merx family calender. 
 She was quite smitten with him. 
 Ellie and Lucy
 My pictures got a little out of order, but here is Jayci helping Gradma with the cookies and the one above that is us watching the Nativity in the evening.  Ellika and Lucy were really good at the first, especially when Mary and Baby Jesus were on the screen, but they got a little restless towards the end.
 Christy, Tammy, and me.  Usually I'm the sister that's left out of the photo's.  We need to get better at photoshopping people in and then we could all be together.
Brynli, Jayci, Brylee, and Brekyn at dinner time! 

No comments: