Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Condie Family Christmas Party

 I love it when the Condie Family Christmas Party falls on a Saturday that we are in town.  I don't know how many years we have been doing this but it is something I look forward to.  I love all my Aunts and Uncles and seeing all my cousins.  The Duffins were able to make the party as well, so that was an added bonus!
 Brian flew in this morning.  My parents picked him up at the airport and we met him there.  The kids were happy to see him!
 Ahhh, the pinata!  Good times!
 Both kids walked away with plenty in the goody bags.
 Then we did the Nativity.  Owen was the Inn Keeper and did a fabulous job of course!!
 As did the rest of the performers.
 Then it was time for the talent show and the Christmas Pie!  Both kids were very happy with their gifts.
 Here are the boys a little older than Owen participating in the Christmas Pie.  The box is filled with wrapped presents attached to a string and everyone grabs a string and on the count of three everyone pulls and gets to enjoy whatever it is they pulled out. 
The Women's box.... of course my mom and Shiela were arguing over who should have the last string.  Both were trying to give it to the other person.  Those stubborn Condie's!!  Luckily, we found another one and they were both able to walk away happy!

No comments: