Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grandma's House!!

 We made it to Utah!!  We went out super early this year.  Our flight was on Dec. 13th.  The kids did pretty well but we were all ready to be in Grandma's basement!  And we were so happy that our cousins were there too!!  Ellika LOVES baby Jetta.  She always wanted to be holding her and was happy to put her pacifier back in her mouth and was distressed when Jetta cried (which happened like once).

 Grandma also got a new horse.  Ellika was in love!  I loved the way she rode it.  There was no gentleness about it!  It made me laugh. 
 I love her face in this picture.
 Yay!!!  Utah Kali!!!  These guys are great buddies!


 The new sunroom was a great place to hang out.  The kids loved running back and forth.
 Play do!!  Super messy but so much fun!!




 It snowed!  Well, a little bit anyway.   The kids were happy to go out and play for awhile.  We were lucky that Grandma had an extra coat for Owen there so we didn't have to pack his.  Thanks again Grandma!

 They really wanted to build a snowman but the snow wasn't quite right for that, so instead they made little snow piles. 




I wish I had as much energy as these little kids!!!

No comments: