It is always so sad for us when our company leaves. We only get to see family a few times a year and we love every minute of it. The day that G&G left we grabbed some Potbelly sandwiches and met Brian at a park in Dearborn for lunch.
After lunch we drove home on Hines Drive. It was beautiful and I had no idea how many parks were actually there. I had heard there were a few, but there were actually 10 between Dearborn and Plymouth (a 30 min. drive) We pulled over at this one since it was recommended from the Gillis family. It consisted of this GIANT slide and a swing set. My kids could have stayed here all afternoon!
I'm not sure if you can tell how tall this slide actually is but I was scared climbing up the stairs!! And I was REALLY scared watching my kids do it. They however thought it was great and didn't think twice about climbing up. I stayed close behind Ellika when she went up but they really did love this.
We can't wait to go back and have a progressive park day and hit as many of the 10 parks as we can!








No comments:
Post a Comment