We were lucky enough to have Brian's parents visiting with us last week. It is always super fun to have them and to keep finding fun things to show them in Michigan. It was super cold the first few days they were here, but we didn't let that stop us from having a good time. We made our first trip to Three Cedars Farm and it certaintly won't be the last. It was such a cute place and in my opinion has the BEST donuts!!!
There were animals to look at as well as all these cute cut outs for pictures.
I loved this "corn box". Guess I'll have to bring some shovels with us next time!
Around the corn box was this cute little tractor track. I guess the nice thing about it being so cold was we were THE ONLY ones there and the kids had their pick of the tractors!
I would love to make this a family tradition and go every year to watch them grow on the chart!!
Of course you can't go to a Cider Mill without getting donuts and cider and as I mentioned before these were my favorites. I think I ate 2 1/2!!
The big kids had hot apple cider while the little kids kept theirs cold.
And after walking around the cute gift shop we headed out to the pumpkin patch.
We let Owen pick whichever one he wanted so of course he chose a super big one!! Thanks for buying it Grandpa!! We'll have to wait until a little later in the month to carve it, but it looks really good on our front step!!
















1 comment:
Okay, now you just made me feel like the Oakley one isn't so cool. I love the tractor driving area and the corn box. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment