Friday, October 7, 2011

My Baby Girl

 I was going through pictures on my phone and realized I had a couple funny ones on there that I wanted to post.   Ellika, Owen, and friends were down in the basement one day when she came  up crying.  I didn't think much about it, kissed her head and went on with the day.  She seemed fine and went back down to play.  A little later that day I realized she had a huge red mark above her eye that later turned black and blue.  Not sure what happened but whatever it was, I bet it hurt!!  She's a tough little cookie!
 She loves babies!!!  LOVES them!!!  She was talking to Baby Adam in his stroller and it was so cute to watch.  She has this really high voice that says, "Baby Adam... he's so cute!"  over and over again.
 Owen's T Ball the other week was during a rain storm and since the YMCA doesn't cancel it unless there is thunder and lightning, Ellika and I got to go watch in the rain.  She handled it like a trooper thought.  Crazy outfit and all! 

I love my little girl!!! 

No comments: