I believe this is the third year we have gathered at Tony and Bibes house to watch this rivalry game. It's pretty intense as even the email invitation states our loyalty will be checked at the door! Although I would like both Michigan teams to do well, when having to make a decision, I'm going with Michigan. It is after all the school that brought me here (in a round about way). And how could I not dress my kids in Maize and Blue, they look so good in it!!
As always it is fun to eat yummy stuff and watch the game.
Ryan and Michelle.... notice he's sporting an Ohio State shirt! But he did cheer on the Wolverines to support his wife.
My kids are spoiled with love and attention when we are with our friends. How lucky they are to have so many people love them!
After a long fun day she needed a little power nap. Especially to get over Michigan's loss! Notice, she too likes to keep everyone happy, hence, the Spartan pacifier!



















No comments:
Post a Comment