Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random June Fun

 Our ward does an awesome fundraiser for Girls Camp.  They have a fun run at a local park with a breakfast of muffins, bagels, fruit, and juice and a silent auction of yummy desserts.  They have a suggested donation price and mark out a path that's about a mile.  We weren't able to go last year so this was our first experience with it and it was SO fun!!  Owen and I ran together.  He even wanted to hold my hand the entire run.  It was so great to cross over the finish line and have everyone that had finished before us there to cheer us on.  Owen thought it was awesome and can't wait to do it again.  Here he is with his a couple of his buddies at the finish line.  Seriously LOVED this activity!!
 Kevin came over to play in the afternoon and I found him asleep like this.  Apparently my house wasn't very fun this day!!
 Preschool graduation practice.  They are all so dang cute.
 Our neighborhood has a garage sale, so Emily, Adrienne, and I decided to put our stuff together and see if we could make any money.  We did it for three days and I made $134.  The funny thing is I made $114 the very first day!!! Garage sales are a funny thing.  But cutie Allie decided to do a "Justin Beiber Lemonade Stand".  She had more business than I did!! 
 Sprinklers in the backyard.  I love when the  kids play in the water and I love that I can pull out the sprinkler when Ellika is napping and Owen can still play and play. 
 Kevin was taking a little break and warming up in the sun.
 I LOVE having a pool in our neighborhood.  We are still renting our home which at some point will probably change but I'm not in much of a rush in the summer.  I like having a pool too much!!!! 
 Rachie took a few pictures while I was inside of my kids playing out in the front yard with Brian.  They are looking at potato bugs here. 

Their favorite game is when Brian throws the ball up on the roof and they watch it fall down.  Pretty exciting huh!! 

No comments: