Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little Kickers

 So Owen had his last two soccer games.  It was so fun to watch him play.  I took some video of his first game and I think he improved a bit after watching some game film.  I still wouldn't say I need a "soccer mom" bumper sticker but I think he knows to run after the ball a little bit more even if when his coach asks him if he wants to go back in he says, "no thanks". 
 He looks pretty fierce in this picture though!  Don't mess with him!
 His favorite part of playing soccer... the treats!!! 
 These three boys all go to church together.  So fun that they got to be on the same team!
 His last game was actually cancelled because the other team didn't have enough players who were going to show up (it was on a Saturday as a make up) so instead of a real game they had a practice and a scrimmage.  Brian got to be a parent helper.  When Owen hit him with the ball he got to fall to the ground. 
 Brody, Dominique, Brandon, Owen, and Brooklen.... aka THE SHARKS!!
The Sharks with their medals and Coach Anderson!!! 

No comments: