![]() |
| Ellika is way into her Little People Doll House right now. She has lots of little people, but she only wants to play with one particular boy and one particular girl. She cracks me up! |
Of course she got to tag along!!
The behind the scenes shots!!! It takes a lot of work for photographers to get those really cute shots... she even had to carry Owen around through all the muddy grass!!
Owen has a couple faces that he likes to give on demand, I can't remember which is which but one is his "Thinking face" and the other is his "Humphrey Bogart face". And although I don't know which is which he certainly does!!!
This is his "Mad face". I KNOW this one!!! I've seen it lots of times!!
And here is as as just Owen. Love him.
Oh how I wish this picture was representative of my day to day life with these two!! They love each other but have a hard time playing with each other. Lots of teasing and tears. I think I only have about 15 more years of this though and then he will be on his mission!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment