Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stonehenge

 Day 2 was the rainiest day of their visit.  Which was too bad since we wanted to see things that were outside, like Stonehenge!
 It was still pretty neat to see it.  There were also headsets to listen to while we walked around it.  I wish I could tell you why it was built... but that's still to be determined :)
 There was a movie being filmed while we were there.  I'm sure there was someone famous I just couldn't tell who they were because of the rain gear!


 This is not a good family picture of us... Owen refused to look and Ellika had just fallen down, but you see we were ALL there!
 The nice part about seeing it in the rain was that we were almost the only ones there!! 

 They can probably tell you all about it now.
Wet, but still cool to see!!

No comments: