Friday, March 30, 2012
Valentine's Day
Ellika enjoyed herself a little pre-valentine treat!! And the funniest/coolest thing ever is that a large jar of Nutella is only 2.50 in England... that's cheaper than peanut butter by far! I'm sold on the "Nutella makes a nutritious breakfast" commercials now!
Rach came over and decorated sugar cookies. The kids loved it... of course!
And then it was time for presents!! Yipee!!
Owen was totally spoiled (big shock, I know!) Flying Finn McMisile and both Cars movies, since his mom last ALL of their DVD's the week before (I can now talk about it without crying as we have restocked our collection. But it was a pretty sad day when I realized all of our Disney's were lost forever).
Ellie got this super duper cute outfit complete with Weak Squeak shoes which she LOVES! Luckily we have figured out how to remove the squeakers for places she still needs cute shoes, but no sounds like church and the library. She wore them in the airport on the way here and she caused heads to turn!
And Valentine's Day certainly wouldn't be complete without a heart shaped plate filled with goodies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love to see your pictures! What shocked me the most was that giant bowl of pink frosting. Yum! I love the outfit Ellie is wearing and I'm jealous of the shoes. We miss you!
Post a Comment