Walking the less than quarter mile from my parents house to the "Christmas Lights" is definitely a Christmas tradition. And they never fail to impress! The camel is always a hit... I mean really, a camel??
The camel was smiling for us in the photo!
I was a little nervous to get too close!
This is only a small sampling of how many Christmas lights there are. Unbelievable!
The kids cozied up to G&G to watch 17 Miracles. They lasted a few minutes and then were off to play with toys.
We decided to walk up to the "lights" during the day to see the camel again. It was actually fun to go when it was light and to see more stuff. The kids loved it.
Bully, the camel.
They wanted to keep feeding him carrots.
These boys are such good friends. I wish we lived closer so they could play all year long!
No comments:
Post a Comment