I'm not going to lie.... Business Class is 10,000 times better than coach! But since I knew this isn't going to be a recurring theme, I thought I'd just sit back, enjoy it, and take a few pictures. This is the Airport Lounge for Business passengers to wait in with a buffet, comfy chairs, newspapers, video games, computers, pretty much anything you want.
And check out the leg room!! And notice the seats in front of you a hard case so the chair can lay all the way flat and you don't bother anyone. You get your own TV with lots of movies, big headphones, a blanket, and a pillow (that even seems to be clean), a meal that consists of an appetizer, 1st course, main course, and a dessert and beverages. Oh, and you can't forget about the hot towel. Yep, I loved it.
This was my breakfast dessert.
We made it back safely and we were very happy to see the kids. They were in such great hands I don't think they missed us a bit, but they seemed to be happy to see us and really liked their new gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment