We took one last trip to Three Cedars a couple Saturdays ago. Owen thought these big barrels were awesome. He climbed up and then LOVED jumping off.
I mentioned before there is this corn box for the kids....
For some reason I kept finding corn pieces all over my house!!
And if you've ever wondered if there are other mom's with me when we go to fun places, here's your answer!! My kids aren't the only ones with cute friends!
There were three big barrels like this and Owen and his friends would wiggle and climb up however they could so they could get to the top and jump off.
TaDa!!
I love Sunday before church pictures. Too bad it probably made us late.... again.
Ellika loves sleeping in a big bed, especially when she gets to take a nap with Dad. They were just waking up from a 2 hour nap when I took this picture.
1 comment:
Kali would be so jealous of Ellika's boots. Every time we are Target and she sees them she begs for me to buy them. Maybe one day!
Post a Comment