Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween!!

 I'm a little behind in my blogging as I've been busy with Christmas (wow, I can't believe Christmas will be here so soon!!)  But aren't these to cutest little Disney characters you've ever seen??
 We were invited to a super fun Halloween party with bunches or kids and candy!
 We played lots of fun games.
 And took lots of pictures.
 Owen thought this game was extra fun!
 Hurley and Brooklen got to come over afterwards and the dress up play continued!  (at least it did for the girls!)

 Have I mentioned how much they love to sit in the papazon and read books.  It's so funny to me.
 Rapunzel in full costume.... with her frying pan.
 Owen made sure to tell Ellika that she couldn't hit him with it.  I think he was worried she might!
 But who could hurt this cute face?
 Then there was the ward Trunk or Treat party. 

 I love the cute "ghost" bags they had to put over the kids costumes!  Great idea!!
These girls are so much fun together!!
 Face painting and he actually left it on this year!
 And she loved it and wouldn't let me wash it off so I got to wash her sheets the next day!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween.  Can't wait to see what we are next year!

No comments: