Monday, November 21, 2011

3 Milestones

 Ellika has reached three big milestones recently.  The first.... A ponytail!!!  This is big news since she is 27 months old :)   It is still pretty fine so it doesn't stay in for very long but I am totally counting it!! 

 Second milestone;  A Big Bed!  This is night 3 in her "new" bed.  Brian turned her crib into a daybed and she thinks it's great.  She hasn't figured out that she can get out of it yet and that is still a good thing!! 


Third Milestone (and perhaps the biggest!);  No more diapers!!!  She told me last week that she didn't want her diaper on anymore and she kept pulling at it.  So we went for it.  Of course since potty training wasn't even on my radar she wore Mater and Thomas unders the first couple of days :)  A week later she is doing really well.  We aren't all the way yet, but I'm really proud of her!!!

What a big girl I have.  Way to go Ellie!!

2 comments:

Chad and Stacey said...

Those are 3 huge milestones!! I think my favorite is the pony tail. She looks so grown up with it! Way to go Ellika!!

Amber said...

That's so excited that she's potty trained! My 2nd was my earliest and easiest too (though my 3rd was the hardest :)). We're looking forward to seeing you guys around Christmas!